Chucks for CNC, Milling, Lathe, Metal Working
Super Thin Chucks Series
Powerful Type Super Thin Chucks
- The handle with an angle of 30 degrees is much convenient for operations.
- The “super thin thickness” design of chucks increase the “allowable distance” of machining operations.
- Chuck flange makes loading and unloading Operations simpler and more convenient.
- Hard jaws and soft jaws can be used alternatively.
Steel Body Chucks Series
3-Jaw Steel Body Chucks
- Can be used as a “Forming plate” for machining soft jaws.
- Hard jaws and soft jaws can be adjusted just like on a power Chuck to increase the gripping range.
- Hard jaws as well as Soft jaws are interchangeable with those of power chucks.
- Chuck Body is made of steel to enhance safety operations for high speed machining.
- The Chuck Handle can be operated easily and smoothly.