Ideal for high-volume jobs and allows for double station vices to be mounted on both faces. Riser blocks are recommended.
The Double Sided Trunnion is designed to hold either a single or double station vice. The outboard support is customized to the centre height of your indexer along with faceplate dimensions. This table can hold two 4 or 6-inch vices for even greater speed and versatility.
▪ Vise on each side of the trunnion
▪ Machine multiple sides in one setup
▪ Robust class 35 casting with heavy ribbing for extreme rigidity
▪ Flexible / Simple to use
▪ Mount vices, chucks, sub-plates and super spacers
▪ Manual, pneumatic, or hydraulic work holding, sub-plates w/ Jergens Ballocks, and grid patterns available