Adaptix™ Soft Jaw
The Adaptix™ Soft Jaw CNC milling fixture is an adjustable work holding device used in the machining process to position and secure multiple configurations of parts. The fixture can withstand a large cutting force and ensures the quick transition of parts produced on the machining center, maintaining conformity and interchangeability. The fixture is designed with multiple adjustable fingers that are positioned and locked in place providing a rigid work-hold.
The unique finger tip design builds on the flexibility and opens up a world of customization never seen before. Adaptix™ Soft Jaw can be customized to your needs with different tip materials, step profiles, lengths and unique tip edges. Not only are the tips replaceable, but the whole system is designed to be field repairable in case a single finger gets damaged.
Adaptix™ Soft Jaw will work on various vice brands and the unique housings insure a tightly coupled system.
*does not come with vice unless purchased together*
- Create a soft jaw in less than 60 seconds with the adaptable fingers
- Eliminates the need to design and manufacture soft jaws, saving time and money
- Quick changeover time from part to part, or from OP1 to OP2 as an example, at the machine
- Eliminates the need to store soft jaws, freeing up space in your plant
- Exchangeable studs allow for different materials to be gripped, with stud options including Aluminium, Soft Steel, and Hard Steel
- Finger tips replace existing parallels and are available in 3mm, 6mm, 10mm (12mm & 18mm coming soon)
- Replaceable studs that conform to different part materials and shapes being machined
- Adaptix™ Soft Jaw is repairable at the machine so you can replace any finger, housing or tip
- Adaptix™ Soft Jaw is designed and tested for durability in an environment with contact fluid and chips present